The White Umbrella Gala is only 5 days away! The last day to buy tickets is tomorrow, November 6th, and in honor of the 5 day countdown, here are the top 5 reasons you should be rushing to buy your ticket!
5. Reverend Leonce Crump II: As a former New Orleans Saints player and current pastor of Renovation Church in Atlanta, Leonce is a dynamic speaker, regularly engaging with audiences of all types and sizes. We are so excited to have him as this year’s Emcee at The White Umbrella Gala!
4. Kevin Rowe: British singer/songwriter and passionate Wellspring Living advocate, Kevin Rowe, will be performing at this year’s Gala! Check out his single, Everything I Was Made For, and you’ll see that his talent, passion and humility easily make him one of the Top 5 Reasons to be at the Gala.
3. Mary Frances Bowley: As Founder and President of Wellspring Living, Mary Frances has been a leader in bringing the fight against child sex-trafficking to Atlanta since 2001. She is a founding member of the Governor’s Task Force for CSEC Victims and was appointed to the Governor’s Commission on Domestic Violence. Come hear her heart for the girls and women of Wellspring Living!
2. The White Umbrella: You’ve seen the trailer, you’ve purchased the book, now it’s time to get the whole experience. This Gala is an invitation to become more than just an advocate; it’s an opportunity to become the person who will walk with survivors of sex trafficking for the rest of their lives.
1. The Girls and Women of Wellspring Living: At the end of the day, everything we do at Wellspring Living is to redeem and restore the girls and women we serve. Buying a ticket and being a part of the Gala is a tangible way you are giving back to them, an easy way to say, “you matter; you are worth redeeming.”