Recreate Her Future Gala
The Journey from Despair to Determination through Education
I would like to personally invite each one of our readers to a Gala highlighting our education programs with Wellspring Living. Rarely do people get an inside look at how our programs operate, and this charity gala will give you a great opportunity to hear first hand how it works.
Education plays a tremendous role in the full rehabilitation process that a girl goes through with Wellspring Living. It instills in her confidence, important life skills, and tools to help her succeed in this world independently.
Here are the event details:
Friday, November 11th, 2011
The Foundry at Puritan Mill
916 Joseph E. Lowery Boulevard NW Atlanta, GA 30318
The evening will include…
- Personal testimonies given by Wellspring Living graduates
- A live jazz band
- Delicious hor d’oeuvres and a full dinner
- A walk-through experience of a girl’s life
- Explanation of our education programs from our teachers
- Short Q & A session from our therapists and teachers
- Cash bar
- Photo booth with a professional photographer
***$100 per seat and $1,000 per table***
Please purchase tickets on our website.
Proceeds will go towards the continuation of Wellspring Living providing residential facilities, therapy, and education for survivors of human trafficking.